Monday, November 2, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Well, about 10 minutes after they left, I felt a big contraction. That was unusaul because I hadn't been feeling ANY contractions once I got my epidural. I told Clancey I felt like I needed to push but they had just BARELY checked me so I knew I couldn't. Clancey decided to ask the nurse if how much I could up the epidural so I didn't feel the pain. She brought in my wonderful Midwife Kathryn and she said let's push! This baby was ready! I told Clancey to hurry and call my mom and family to GET OVER HERE!!!! They were only 5 minutes away, but that was too long!!! This baby was ready!
I had to wait for them to come with the Midwife and all the nurses waiting... and waiting... talk about PAIN!!! I felt I couldn't wait anymore... they would just have to miss it... I started to push and here comes Mom and Kate!!! They barely made it! I pushed for 15 minutes and she was here!! I couldn't believe how quick she arrived! 10 hours faster than Bailee.
Our first family pic together. This is us right after they brought Bailee in after delivery.
Bailee absolutely loves her little sister. She is so gentle and good with Emma. She goes up to her and says "Hi Memma!" Can't quite say just Emma... but it's so cute!
And lastly, here is Grandma Eyre with Emma..... that's right. She has some pretty bad Jaundice and had to be put under Bili Lights.... :( It has been very hard to see my sweet little girl under those lights basically all the time. She's only allowed out to eat and change her diaper. She was just put on this morning, so we are not sure how long she'll be under the lights, but we're praying it won't be very long.
My mom has been so great helping out with Bailee and Emma, cleaning and cooking for us... Thank you so much mom!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Clancey went to see her last weekend. Our good friend was able to drive out there with him to allow her to see him. It was good for Clancey to spend time with her and also be there for his dad.
The good thing is she is not getting any worse. Slowly improving. She only says a few words at a time. It takes a lot out of her. We are so grateful for all of your prayers. With all of that in mind, now I can tell you the name we decided to choose for our baby girl coming any day!
We had narrowed it down to a few names. Clancey and I decided on a name but were planning to keep it a secret til the baby was born. But.... we've now decided to let everyone know after hearing the following...
Clancey had spoken to a good friend out in Sacramento who had recently spent time with Linda. While they were at the hospital with a few other close friends, the topic of our blog and the results of the baby-name voting was brought up. Without her knowing what the name would be for sure, Linda, who was recovering from a recent surgery and was not very lucid at the time, uttered the name Emma.....
It was definitely an exciting thing for us to hear since that was the name we had decided on, without anyone knowing. We know now more than ever, that this baby is to be named Emma. We decided a few weeks ago to name her Emma Sue Dollard. (Sue is Linda's middle name). And how perfect to have her middle name after her grandmother who had uttered her name before even coming to the earth.
Monday, August 24, 2009
(Notice her earrings? She picked them out and kept calling them her pretties!)
Even though it was very hot, it was really fun to see Solomon and his new bride. We stayed for dinner and then headed out to catch the Bee's baseball game with Clancey's coworkers! Thanks Investools!!!! Here are a few pics of the game.
By the end, Bailee was so exhausted. She never fussed or complained though... but had a hard time keeping her eyes open!!! She really is such a good girl.
After the baseball game, they had fireworks! That woke Bailee right up!!! She LOVES fireworks. She kept pointing to them and saying WOAH!!!! Wish I got a picture of that... It was such a fun day! And it helps that I have a pretty amazing family who are so much fun! We had fun with Clancey's friends from work too. GREAT DAY!
All these pictures were taken with my new phone.... not too bad for a phone! I love it!
And, although I MISSED her like CRAZY, I was able to get a lot of things ready for the baby to come. I think we are finally ready for her to come! I was able to spend some time with my girlfriends. We did some shopping to prepare me a little better for this baby to come. Clancey and I were also able to spend a lot of alone time together. We were able to go on a few dates, which NEVER happens anymore... and just hang out! One of our fun adventures was going to the canyon and having a picnic while Bailee was gone. It was so much fun! We also ran into Max Hall and Dennis Pitta playing some football with their family. It got us really excited for Football Season to start! First BYU game is coming up! Here we are in the canyon.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Well, I had a birthday on Saturday. Can't believe I'm 25! Clancey made the day extra special for me. He made me breakfast in bed... yummy! Then my alarm went off on my phone after breakfast saying I needed to get up and get ready for my hair appointment! Yes... I got to get my hair done! As you can see from the pics, it's very different!
After my hair appointment, we went to Tucanos with Tim and Kylee! So much fun! Such good food! Then we all came back for Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake and a movie! Thank you Clancey for making my day so GREAT!!!!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
This is Cute Greyson.... one of the boys I've been babysitting this last year. Yesterday was my last day with him. :( His mom is having another baby and will be taking time off work. We've gotten to be good friends with his mom and dad. They are such great people and I'm gonna really miss seeing them all the time! He is such a cute boy! And, as you can see... Bailee and Greyson have gotten pretty close. We will miss him.... But, I'm excited that in his place, I get to watch my adorable nephew Beckett!!!! Can't wait!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
I told him to cheese it up for this pic!
29. He is always thinking of others. He is very selfless in the things he does.
28. He has a lot of confidence. He doesn't let other people's opinions get to him.
27. He is always helping me out around the house. Every night he makes sure he does the dishes, which helps me out SO MUCH!
26. He likes the same things I like. Same movies, sports, TV shows, games, people, etc. We are so much alike and I LOVE IT!
25. HE always knows just what to say when I'm feeling down.
24. He takes great care of me when I'm sick. Always asking what he can do for me.
23. He's SUCH a great father to Bailee. HE makes sure he spends Bailee/Daddy time every night for Bath time. It also gives me a nice break too!
22. He has AMAZING brown eyes....
21. I love how spiritual he is. He knows so much about the gospel.
20. He is very patient.
19. He's always putting other's needs before his own... GREAT quality to have.
18. I love just spending time with him. We don't have to be doing anything. Its just fun to be with him.
17. He LIVES to make me happy. He always makes me feel so special.
16. He gives GREAT massages....
15. He is really good at relaxing me at night by playing with my hair every night. I LOVE IT!
14. He knows me really well. Better than anyone... and he loves me to pieces!!
13. We have our little inside jokes/quirks that we do together. Others may think we're not funny but we do!
12. He LOVES BYU football games!!!! Just like me.
11. He's SO fun to watch sports with... reminds me of my dad and brother. They all get really into it.
10. He makes me laugh.
9. He has so much fun with Bailee. They goof off together and she absolutely ADORES him! She still cries when he leaves for work, or anywhere!
8. He is one handsom devil! I'm just as attracted to him as I was when we first started dating.
7. He always has great advice to give.... ALWAYS!
6. He's very smart.... which will come in handy with our kids and their homework!
5. He rarely complains. Half the time I don't know when he's sick because he doesn't complain
4. He has the same goals as me.
3. I love that he tells me how beautiful I am to him. He's GREAT at giving compliments.
2. He adores me. Makes me feel like a million bucks all the time!!!
And the Number ONE thing I love most about Clancey....
1. He is my very best friend. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is everything and more than I ever wanted from a husband. Thank you for choosing me, Clancey! I love you!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Last weekend, we decided it was too nice outside to let it go to waste! So, we packed some food, went up to the Canyons and Barbaqued! It was so much fun! Bailee had a BLAST!!! She has been the best girl ever lately! She is so happy all the time and so fun to be around! As you can see from these pics, she is a cheeseball! I put a camera in front of her and tell her to say cheese! She always says it in the cheesiest way possible! And i LOVE IT!
Bailee also got a BIG GIRL BED! Thanks Grandma Dollard! Pictures coming soon. It is the cutest bed with a canopy and makes Bailee feel like a little Princess. She LOVES her bed. Its getting her to SLEEP in it that's the problem. I finally got her to take her naps in it. (Only with me staying in the room til she falls asleep...) But, we are making progress!
I couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl. She is seriously a BLAST! Every day she is talking more and more... picking up on EVERY WORD mommy and daddy are saying. Some of her favorite words right now are: "Oh cute!" "Stinky!" "Oh Thank you!" "Oh HI!" "K Bye!"
Her favorite characters on TV right now are Dora and Elmo. She sees either in the store and FLIPS!!! Dora has been a favorite since she was just a baby, but now Elmo is just as exciting to Bailee. She LOVES to sing Elmo's song. (Probably the cutest thing you've ever seen) And she won't go anywhere without her dora doll. She likes to dress dora and change her diaper when she is "stinky". She also sings to Dora and pats her back while rocking her to sleep. She's gonna be such a GREAT big sister.