Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Clancey!!!

Today is my amazing husband's birthday. He turns 29 today!!! So, I thought I would put 29 of my FAVORITE things about him on our blog. He really is such a GREAT guy and I am so lucky to have him in my life! Love you Clancey!


I told him to cheese it up for this pic!


29. He is always thinking of others. He is very selfless in the things he does.
28. He has a lot of confidence. He doesn't let other people's opinions get to him.
27. He is always helping me out around the house. Every night he makes sure he does the dishes, which helps me out SO MUCH!
26. He likes the same things I like. Same movies, sports, TV shows, games, people, etc. We are so much alike and I LOVE IT!
25. HE always knows just what to say when I'm feeling down.
24. He takes great care of me when I'm sick. Always asking what he can do for me.
23. He's SUCH a great father to Bailee. HE makes sure he spends Bailee/Daddy time every night for Bath time. It also gives me a nice break too!
22. He has AMAZING brown eyes....
21. I love how spiritual he is. He knows so much about the gospel.
20. He is very patient.
19. He's always putting other's needs before his own... GREAT quality to have.
18. I love just spending time with him. We don't have to be doing anything. Its just fun to be with him.
17. He LIVES to make me happy. He always makes me feel so special.
16. He gives GREAT massages....
15. He is really good at relaxing me at night by playing with my hair every night. I LOVE IT!
14. He knows me really well. Better than anyone... and he loves me to pieces!!
13. We have our little inside jokes/quirks that we do together. Others may think we're not funny but we do!
12. He LOVES BYU football games!!!! Just like me.
11. He's SO fun to watch sports with... reminds me of my dad and brother. They all get really into it.
10. He makes me laugh.



9. He has so much fun with Bailee. They goof off together and she absolutely ADORES him! She still cries when he leaves for work, or anywhere!
8. He is one handsom devil! I'm just as attracted to him as I was when we first started dating.
7. He always has great advice to give.... ALWAYS!
6. He's very smart.... which will come in handy with our kids and their homework!
5. He rarely complains. Half the time I don't know when he's sick because he doesn't complain
about it!
4. He has the same goals as me.
3. I love that he tells me how beautiful I am to him. He's GREAT at giving compliments.
2. He adores me. Makes me feel like a million bucks all the time!!!

And the Number ONE thing I love most about Clancey....

1. He is my very best friend. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is everything and more than I ever wanted from a husband. Thank you for choosing me, Clancey! I love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: