Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello family and friends! We finally decided to switch our blog to blogspot because, well, you can do more fun things here! I've added some pics to let you know what we've been up to the past few months. We've been really busy lately so I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get this up and running! Clancey is now working for a place called InvesTools in Draper. He is really liking it so far.

I am staying at home with Bailee while watching a few kids as well during the day. We have so much fun! Bailee really enjoys having other kids to play with all the time. Every once and a while she gets jealous of not having my full attention, but it has been so good to have kids around. It's teaching her to share and how to act around other kids.

She is a sweety. She is so concerned about other people. If someone is crying, she goes right up to them and tries to comfort them. She is such a riot! She is saying so many words now. When we first get her up in the morning she is so happy and says HI! And always has such a cheezy smile on her face. There's nothing better than that. When Clancey leaves in the morning she waves and says bye daddy! Its so much fun! She LOVES giving hugs and kisses. There's a 1 year old that I watch during the day, and she loves to kiss him on the lips. She is hillarious. Its never boring around here thanks to her. I absolutely LOVE this age. Its so much more fun when they can show you they love you and get excited over things. There really is nothing better than that! Or to hear Hi mommy! with a big smile and a hug from her. LOVE IT! Life is so good!

And, since Valentine's day is coming up, I just wanted to add that I have the most amazing husband ever. He is so good to me. He lives to make my life easier and I couldn't love him more for that. I am so in love with you Clancey! You are my whole world. My #1 forever and always.

7 comments:

Launi said...

welcome to blogger, sheltsea dawn! :)

Jeni said...

Yeah Chels!! I was so glad to get your blog address! It will be fun to keep up on your little family! I can't believe how big Bailee is getting! She is adorable!! You guys sound like you are doing well. Thanks for including me in your blogging group!! =)

Bandi Olsen said...

Good! Finally a way to keep up with you guys and your happenings. Looks like everything is going well with your little fam, Bailee is growing up SO fast.

Janette said...

Hey for blogs!! It's so much fun to keep in touch. I can't believe how big Bailee has gotten. Hope you have a great Valentines

Nicki Excell said...

Hi Chels - Good to see such cute pics. Your Mom keeps us posted about you guys and continues to brag on Bailee -- and that's OK because that's what Grandmas are supposed to do. Loves -- Aunt Nik

Justi said...

Hi Chels!

I love the new blog. I was always checking your old one, hoping for an update and the new one is so cute, I'm super excited. :)

It sounds like you guys are doing really well. I'm so happy to hear that Clancey got a new job and is enjoying it. My mom told me you were watching a few kids during the day, you are such a super woman. Good for you! And Bailee is so dang cute. I can't believe she is almost 2, that is crazy!

We definitely need to get together sometime soon, I miss you! Hope to see you soon.

Love ya!

Justi

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Yay! I'm glad you're on blogger! I can leave you comments now! Sounds like you all are doing great. :)