Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!

A few weeks ago, I started to have a little complication in the pregnancy. I was 16 weeks and started to bleed a little, which isn't very common after the first trimester. I went in to get checked out and the baby seemed fine! Well, I continued to bleed and cramp up all the time, so they decided they better do an ultrasound to check my uterus. They found that everything is completely normal which was a HUGE relief to us! And, they also let us know that we are having a girl!!!! So, I got to find out a little early which was fun! I am now 18 weeks along and go back in for a second ultrasound on the 20th.

We are so excited for Bailee to have a little sister. I've already decided to put them in dance classes together and they will be the best of friends!

Bailee and I also got back from a little trip to Boise to see my family. I got some great pics I plan on posting very soon! Oh and thank you everyone who leaves comments on our blog! I LOVE to read them all! I just don't know how to respond still.... I know its probably the simplest thing ever but I'm just not sure!!!! So, if someone wants to help me out, that'd be great!!!

4 comments:

Launi said...

hooray for little girls! congratulations, shelts!

Sitterud Family said...

Yeah!!! Our girls can be friends!!
I hate when things are scary during pregnancy, huh? I am so happy that everything is going well. I am excited for you and Clancy...oh and Bailee. You're right they are going to be the best of friends. They will have a blast fighting over eachothers clothes:)
Love ya

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

Congratulations! That is soo exciting! I am glad everything is going better with the pregnancy. I had the same thing happen during this pregnancy. Luckily, all is well now. We need to set up a playdate sometime. Have a great week! Let me know if you need anything.

Janette said...

Yeah for another girl!! That's so exciting, at least now you don't have to buy anything new!