Monday, January 18, 2010

Our little Emma

So I realized I have a lot of posts about Bailee... so here are just some shots of our little Emma. She is such a happy baby! She's 4 months old now. She is LOVING her rice cereal. She is sleeping pretty well at night and is just very chill. I can sit her on the couch while I clean or do laundry, cook dinner, etc. and she just hangs out!!! She has learned to put her binki in her mouth by herself. She is already starting to put herself to sleep.... SO NICE! She is such a blessing in our lives. There's nothing better for a mom than to hear her children laugh. Emma is finally laughing and interacting with Bailee. I am so blessed to have such wonderful girls.

Can we say mini Clancey?????

1 comment:

Justi said...

She is seriously so cute. I love her curls.