Saturday, May 8, 2010

Emma's Ears are pierced!!!

A few days ago, my mom and I took the girls to the mall, and got Emma's ears pierced! We were so nervous because it took SOO long to calm Bailee down when she got hers done at 3 months. It was very traumatic on my mom... (I was on a cruise when it happened). So, we decided to wait a few months with Emma. She's now almost 8 months old, so we thought we better get it done... feeling it would again be very traumatic.... but our little Emma did AMAZING! She cried for about 5 seconds, then was smiling and just as happy as a lark! I forgot my camera :( so here are some after shots of her showing her pretty ears!
She's just so darn happy! Pretty sure the happiest baby around...

2 comments:

Ethridge Fam said...

cute cute. We need to get together what are you guys up to next sat?

Justi said...

Yae!!! So glad Emma finally got her ears pierced. She looks so cute with those sparkly little ears. I know what you mean about it being a traumatic experience for mom though. It is definitely tough but hopefully you think it is worth it. She looks adorable.