Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Bailee!!!

I can't believe my Bailee Girl is 3 years old!! I'm so glad it landed on such a fun, long weekend! We did all of Bailee's favorite things. Started off the day at the pool! My sister-in-law, Kylee, was nice enough to let us use her mom's pool for a few hours. After, we came back home to open presents and have cake and ice cream! Bailee got so many great things! That night, we had dinner at my Aunt Suzie's in Murray and headed over to the park to watch the Fireworks!! What a day! So glad Kate and Chad were able to make it! It was SUCH a fun weekend! Here are a few pics of Bailee's special day...


Here is Bailee's cake...


Bailee Rae at the Pool!


Emma Sue


She got LOTS of clothes



Us before the Fireworks




What an end to a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

I can't believe Bailee is three. Time has sure gone by fast. So good to here from you again. I hope all is well with you. Your family is so darling.